STL can often reduce your overhead costs by reviewing your line usage and call traffic to make sure that you have the correct number of lines that your business requires and that they are being used effectively.
Moving from ISDN lines to hosted telephony can save businesses up to 70% on line rental and reduce call costs by using your data connection for voice. Hosted is delivered on a per seat, per month financial model and is hosted in the cloud so removing the need for onsite hardware and ongoing maintenance.
STL offers highly competitive rates, flexible contracts and inclusive call packages on lines, including local, national, international, mobiles and calls to non-geographic numbers.
Benefits of hosted telephony
Hosted telephony is a virtual telephone system that is hosted in the cloud and routes calls over your data lines, removing the need for on-site hardware and associated maintenance. Hosted provides all the features of a traditional telephone system but gives users the ability to work from wherever and on whatever device you choose.
- Flexibility – numbers can be ported and pointed on a line by line basis
- Scalable – pay for what you need now and add more seats as you grow
- Home and remote working solutions – stay connected wherever you are working from using the same number
- Disaster recovery – inherent business continuity in the case of an issue with access to premises
- Free calls – to mobiles and UK landline numbers
- Cost reduction – save up to 70% against a traditional telephone system
- Simple budgeting – charged as an operational cost model on a “per seat per month” basis fully inclusive of UK land line and mobile telephone calls
- Reduced total cost of ownership – little or no capital outlay and costs tightly coupled to the number of users
- One number anywhere – callers call one number that will reach you on whatever device you choose to use at that time