STL is a growing company and we regularly recruit high calibre staff to our team. If you are serious about a telecommunications career as an engineer, in sales, accounts, operations or customer service, send us your CV and we will get back to you.
Accounts Assistant – full-time
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a full time person to join our small finance team as Accounts Assistant. The role would suit someone who is either studying, or wishes to study, for AAT qualifications and who has an ambition to progress further in their accounting career, with the aim of taking over the financial reigns of STL in 3 years’ time.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Banking, updating cashflow, posting receipts/payments to Sage
• Invoicing customers
• Credit checks, trade reference and opening new customer accounts
• Processing and posting supplier monthly payment run, sending out remittances and up-keep of all supplier bank records
• Collating and processing credit card payments monthly
• Administration of car fleet – vehicle ordering/fuel cards/insurance etc.
• Checking and posting of monthly customer DD run, send files to bank
• Checking and posting overtime and out of hours from engineers timesheets
• Chasing outstanding customer payments
• Updating payroll file with details of overtime and commission etc.
This is a senior role within the finance department and the successful applicant will be required to deputise for the Financial Controller as necessary.
• Salary: negotiable
• Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm with an hour for lunch
• 28 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays) increasing after 5 years’ service
• Benefits after 3 months service include a company pension, subsidised gym membership and private health insurance
Please contact Kathy Miles, Financial Controller, with your CV or for further information. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the progression of the job you can read more about it in our blog “Looking for the future head of finance”
Business Development Executives
We are currently recruiting for Business Development (Telesales) Executives to join our team outlining new business opportunities and setting appointments for the new business field sales team.
The successful candidate will be cold calling and sending/ following up email campaigns to contact data generated in house.
Opportunities would be for telecommunications / data communications services including:
• Telephone systems
• Cabling infrastructure (Voice, data, power)
• Broadband connectivity including Wide Area Networks
• Cloud services (hosted voice and data)
• Business mobile phone requirements
• Lines / calls services
Salary negotiable but includes basic plus commission paid on successful opportunities converted by the sales team.