STL is a growing company and we regularly recruit high calibre staff to our team. If you are serious about a telecommunications career as an engineer, in sales, accounts, operations or customer service, send us your CV and we will get back to you.
Business Development (Telesales) Executives
We are currently recruiting for Business Development (Telesales) Executives to join our team outlining new business opportunities and setting appointments for the new business field sales team.
The successful candidate will be cold calling and sending/ following up email campaigns to contact data generated in house.
Opportunities would be for telecommunications / data communications services including:
• Telephone systems
• Cabling infrastructure (Voice, data, power)
• Broadband connectivity including Wide Area Networks
• Cloud services (hosted voice and data)
• Business mobile phone requirements
• Lines / calls services
Salary negotiable but includes basic plus commission paid on successful opportunities converted by the sales team.
To be considered for this role, please get in touch with our Sales Director Phil Donigan. Email:email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you
STL Customer Support Technician
You have an opportunity to join a fast growing communications business in Witney, Oxfordshire.
STL Communications are looking for a Customer Support Technician, a central role within the STL team to support Customers with first line support and excellent customer service. The role is office based.
• First line support for Customers relating to faults in telecommunications and IT (phone, email, social media)
• Support Field based engineering team
• Log and Manage a series of service tickets (meeting SLA’s)
• Log and Manage service tickets with 3rd party partners such as BT, Gamma etc
• Basic telephony online programming in line with service agreements
• Follow up closed service calls, maintaining our CRM software
• Customer driven
• Computer literate
• Enthusiasm to learn and development new skills with the business needs
• Good spoken and written English
• Highly organised, ability to prioritise workload
• Adapt under pressure during busy periods.
• 2 years + Customer Service
• Previous employment within Telecommunications / IT (Desirable not essential as training will be given) in similar role
• 31 days annual leave (inc bank holiday) increased with service
• Company contributed pension scheme
• Insurance plans, after probationary period
• Social Club, inc contribution towards local sport centre fees, bike scheme and quarterly group events.
• Fully equipped break out area
To be considered for this role, please get in touch with our Operations Director Saul Branch. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.