Super-fast connectivity: scalable, reliable and flexible
Could your business afford to lose connectivity?
We are in the middle of a digital revolution with new technologies and internet services radically changing the way we live and work. It’s an exciting time to be in business, but more often than not, your connectivity – the wires and cables that transport your digital information, are a jumble of unreliable, capacity constrained old technologies. It’s easy to sometimes forget just how much of your business is dependent on that infrastructure. It’s how you access key systems, critical data and stay in touch with your customers and supply chain. The questions is, how long could your business survive for without being connected?
So you think you
At STL we can help you keep up with the pace of change by providing superfast business connectivity, designed and built to support the current and future digital requirements of business.
Our ultra-fast, reliable connectivity will help your business benefit from increased productivity and unleash the full potential of emerging cloud technologies.
STL Fibre Flex
STL’s Fibre Flex will give your business the bandwidth it needs to cover unpredicted spikes in demand, and give you extra capacity whenever you need it.
With 200Mbps bandwidth up and down guaranteed and 1Gbps ready and waiting without any additional cost or the need to request it, STL’s Fibre Flex can boost business performance, supercharge productivity and accelerate growth.
Blisteringly fast 1Gbps maximum speed, with 200Mbps as standard
Flexible option to ‘boost’ to 1Gbps as and when needed at no extra cost
Unlimited usage and no extra bandwidth costs
100% Service Level Agreement
Guarantee Return to Service
Backup options available for additional resilience
Fully managed and supported 24/7/365
For those businesses looking for high speed connectivity on an exclusive connection, then we have STL Fibre, our business grade connectivity solution that provides dedicated, symmetrical bandwidth, delivered on uncontended fibre, available on 100Mb, 1Gb and 10Gb.
Why being connected has never been more important
Modern businesses now require a network that is fast, flexible and capable of supporting a whole infrastructure of hosted services and applications.
Super-fast connectivity will help:
- Keep your business running: optional broadband/ethernet or 4G backup ensures there is no or minimal disruption to business from network or access issues, coupled with industry leading SLAs
- Better manage costs: either by paying only for the capacity and throughput that is required, with a clear per month cost, through to utilisation of connectivity management and monitoring tools to optimise network resources
- Enable changing business models: connectivity solutions can be modified simply and quickly to support changing business requirements: for example, to service rapidly growing sales volumes
- Meet the demands of the modern workforce: users are able to reliably access business systems and applications from wherever they are located and utilise collaboration tools
- Drive exceptional customer service: a reliable, flexible and ‘always on’ connected business drives a differentiated customer experience
- Improve efficiency and deliver smarter ways of working: the business can operate securely in the knowledge that new and emerging technologies such as the cloud and ‘as-a-service’ can be implemented and utilised securely
STL - delivering superfast business connectivity in your area.
Future proof your business today with superfast connectivity from STL.
If your business is limited by slow and unreliable connectivity, contact the team to find out how super-fast fibre will increase reliability and resilience and provide the infrastructure needed to adapt and flex as your business requires.