5 benefits of hosted telephony for SMEs
Hosted telephony is a perfect communications solution for SMEs, enabling integration between fixed telephone lines and mobiles along with a sophisticated range of features with an emphasis on control and administration through a web based portal. With hosted telephony, in house administrators can quickly configure the system, while employees can manage their calls easily and effectively.
1 Cost control
– pay per seat, per month inclusive of landline and mobile calls. Having a fixed monthly cost helps SMEs to control costs much better. It is after all the way many of us pay for services in our personal life, so why not in business too?
– hosted telephony can grow (or shrink) with you giving you complete flexibility. The good news is that there is no need to invest right now in a PBX telephony system that will be need to be big enough for you to grow into in the future. If you’re growing, you can just add another ‘seat’ each time you employ someone new or if you have seasonal fluctuations in staffing and vice versa.
3 Business continuity solution
– in the event of a disaster hosted telephony services can be instantly moved across to a backup plan that can include diverting calls to different locations without the loss of functionality and without expensive call forwarding costs.
4 Ideal for multi site organisations
– a hosted telephony service is provided centrally so you do not need to have an expensive system on each site if you have branches or multiple offices. What is more, calls are free between locations and users can utilise the same directories.
5 Office, home or remote
– if you are regularly on the move or out of the office you simply tell the system, at the click of a mouse, where your calls should be sent – desk, mobile (or both), or to a colleague. If you miss a call, you can pick up your voicemail no matter where you are – it will even deliver them to your email!