Working in the cloud
The cloud is simply when the physical location of your IT server is held remotely in a data centre and not in your office. Users access their files using the Internet from wherever they are, files are updated instantly and your data is held safely, securely and accessibly.
STL can advise your business on moving your IT to the Cloud. Speak to one of our experts now.
The benefits of cloud computing
- Easy budgeting: You pay per user, per month so can use operating expenditure rather than capital expenditure
- Reduced cost of ownership: No servers to buy, maintain and replace
- Disaster recovery: Your data is stored on someone else’s server, not on your site so it is safe should the unexpected happen
- Flexibility: A system that grows as you do – it’s easy to add more users
- Multiple locations: Seamless IT across your organisation, wherever people are working from
- Safely stored in the UK: Our data centres are in the UK and, with 24/7 security, are usually better protected than servers located on your site
Call us now to find out how we can migrate your servers to the cloud.