27 September 2012
STL Communications is sponsoring the Large Business category in the West Oxfordshire Business Awards 2013. The STL Communications Large Business award is one of the 11 categories which also include social media, innovation, small and new.
Brendon Cross, STL’s Managing Director commented, “Being based in Witney, STL Communications is keen to show our support for business in West Oxfordshire which is a hub of entrepreneurialism, dynamism and business growth. As winners of last year’s Large Business Award, we are proud to be sponsoring the category this year and to celebrate business success with all the entrants.”
The STL Communications Large Business Award is open to any business based in West Oxfordshire that employs more than 25 staff or has an annual turnover of more than £3million. The judges will be looking for evidence of:
• Business growth
• A commitment to the local community including local job creation
• A written business plan demonstrating strategy and vision for the next 3-5 years
• Proven success and achievement during the past 12 months
• Management with the ability to drive the business forward
• A genuine commitment to staff
Entries close on 30th November 2012 and the winner will receive their trophy at the Awards Gala Dinner on 8th March 2013.
To enter visit http://www.woba.co.uk/content/stl-communications-large-business-award